Stainless Steel Flexible Hose Fitting
The Realflex® stainless steel hose fitting, developed by Realflex Pipetec Co Ltd, provides a unique solution for the fire-fighting sprinkler industry. Realflex® hoses are manufactured in corrosion resistant AISI Grade 304 stainless steel corrugated high flexibility tube with two hex slip nuts and high integnty O-ring seals with a hose burst test pressure of 70 bar/ 875 psi at ambient temperature, providing flexibility, high performance durability and reliability.
For ease of installation Realflex® hose assemblies are supplied complete with a custom designed light weight galvanized bracketing system ensuring a quick, safe and cost effective instaliation on every project.
Realflex® flexible hose represents the future of the sprinkler industry — reliable, easy to use, cost effective, safe and environmentally friendly.
Realflex® flexible hose systems can be directly mounted to the mains water supply line and the end of the sorinkler head without the need for any special tools, and can be quickly instaled in a wide range of sprinkler applications including:
- Buildings with suspended ceiling system such as government building, offices, shopping complexes, schools, hospitals, restaurant etc.
- Cleanroom sprinkler system in high precision machinery industry, electronic, computer & semiconductor industry, aerospace industry, high purity chemical industry, nuclear industry, food and beverage industry, medical industry and biology laboratory.
- Duct pipeline fire-fighting system in power plants, steel mills, coal and mining industry, chemical industry, forest products/paper mills and environment industry.
Realflex® flexible hoses for automatic sprinkler systems are designed based on NFPA13/13D/13R and EN12845 codes. The products are produced. tested according to UL 2443 & FM 1637.
Realflex® flexible hose for sprinkler industry
- Safe & Reliable
Realflex® flexible hoses are manufactured in corrosion resistant AISI 304 stainless steel with high performance fittings and seals, hoses are 100% leak tested prior to Jeaving the factory. The rated working pressure is 14bar/200psi with a burst test pressure of 70bar / 875psi and environmental temperature resistance of 107°C/225°F.
- Easy Installation
No special tools are require to install Realflex® hoses, not cutting, no more threading, just the simple use of a wrench, screw driver and pipe sealing tape is all that’s required to have your Realflex® hose installed in the minimal amount of time. Realflex® unique hose flexibility combined with the use of an optional 90° elbow and reducer allows hoses to be fixed in confined space installations.
- A Cost Saver
The unique Realfiex® hose design provides areal costing saving in time against traditional hard pipe systems, our factory bench tests have demonstrated Realflex® hose installations have significantly reduced installation time against traditional hard pipe systems, providing potential time and on site cost savings.
- Environmentally friendly
No waste, not cutting Realflex® flexible hoses can be re-shaped, relocated to suit final sprinkler location on the ceiling tle without draining the system, No sprinkler displacement after pressure test. eliminating the need for an oversized ring around the sprinkler.
Realflex® stainless steel hoses in the case of an earthquake can absorb seismic shock, assisting the sprinkier sysiem to maintain normal operation.
*Note: Carefully read and understand INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION (publication code RF-Pub-100) prior installation and maintenance, hose bending MUST follow instatlation instructions.
- Realflex® provides 25% extra length to discharge nipple (up to 140mm) and 50% extra height to side bracket (102mm), it creates universal solution for installation of all different sprinklers, including flush or concealed pendent sprinklers.
- Discharge nipple with retaining grooves and unique side brackets design works with all variable suspending T-bar grid & wood or metal joist/stub hard-lid ceiling systems.
- All fixing screws and bolts are available with wing-head, improving installation speed.
- Simply add 4x sheet-metal screws will build a tamper-resistant installation.
- Supporting square bar with extra 50% thickness than competition, with true 1.20mm/ 3/64 inches, provides Detter structure rigidity and stabilize the sprinkler head during installation, pressurization or activation.
- Each Reatflex® flexible hase is able to tracing to the production date and shift.
- Pre-assembled brackets with square par is available upon request.